How to Treat You and Your Friends to a Spa Manicure You'll Never Forget
There is nothing better than taking your girls out for mani-pedis at your favorite salon. Unfortunately, this can be a pricey outing, costing several hundred dollars. Luckily, with just a few easy tips and tricks, you can create the perfect spa manicure experience at home for a fraction of the cost and twice as much fun.
All you need is some salon-quality manicure supplies, some delicious treats, and all your closest friends. After reading this, you will have all the info you need to become an at-home spa manicure pro! Trust us. It’s easier than you think.
Where To Begin
Creating a salon-quality experience at home is easier than you may think. Just like at the salon, you will need top-notch tools to create long-lasting, salon-quality results. But don’t worry! This doesn’t have to be expensive, and you don’t have to be a nail polish pro. All you need is a Nailboo Dip Kit.
Nailboo Dip Kits come with everything you need to create stunning manicures that last for up to six weeks. Application is easy and produces salon-quality results time and time again. The best part is, they dry instantly and are much easier to apply than traditional polish. With your new dip kit, you and your friends will have gorgeous nails in a matter of minutes.
What Is A Dip Manicure?
If you have never tried a dip manicure before, you may be wondering how it works. Dip manicures are the hottest new trend, and for a good reason—they are easy to apply at home and are the most durable kind of manicure available. Simply apply your base coat, dip your nail in the color powder, use the special activation liquid, top it off with a shiny layer of top coat, and voila!
The color powder is made up of acrylic powder that hardens instantly with the activation liquid. This means you’ll be ready to go as soon as you're done with your nails—no drying time necessary. So, ditch your smudgy, messy nail polish and upgrade to a dip powder kit. You won’t regret it!
If you have ever gotten a gel manicure, you may be thinking that these instant drying results sound familiar. However, dip powder manicures last twice as long as gel manicures, and don’t use bulky UV lights to harden. If you're a die-hard gel fan, then you should consider switching to dip powder. Dip manicures last longer, don’t use potentially harmful UV lights, and are easier and cheaper to do at home.
With dip powder, you can ditch the time and expense of going to the salon without sacrificing your gorgeous nails. Dip kits are easy, and each jar of color powder lasts for up to 30 sets of nails. With multiple jars of colors, you’ll be able to paint your whole crew’s nails for many at-home spa days for the price you would typically spend in just one trip to the salon.
The Best Kit For A Spa Manicure Party
Each Nailboo starter kit comes with a three-step liquid kit and a cleaner for finishing effects. You’ll also get a brush, a cuticle pusher, build powder, colored powder, a four-way file, and remover clips so that you can safely remove your color when you want to change up your nails.
There are a couple of different kits to choose from depending on how many different dip colors you want.
- The Starter Kit comes with your choice of one color powder.
- The Essentials Kit comes with four different colors.
- The Pro Kit comes with six different colors.
If you want to have a legendary spa manicure day with the girls, the Pro Kit is the way to go. This kit comes with six different colors, so you can get a shade to suit everyone. If you want even more colors, then there are 58 fabulous colors to choose from. Nailboo has everything from classy nudes to bright, vibrant neons. No matter what shade you're looking for, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s what you need to throw a killer spa manicure party at home:
- Nailboo Dip Kit
- Grooming Kit for each person
- Cotton Rounds
If you want to spice up your spa manicure party, you may also want to include some fun extras for your at-home spa party.
- Fruity drinks
- Tasty snacks (healthy or not!)
- Face masks or other spa day extras
Be creative and treat your friends to the spa day of their dreams. After all, what better way to bond with your girls than with an extra special at-home spa day. Treat yourself! You deserve it.
How To Apply Dip Polish
Applying dip polish is easy and quick. Simply follow these simple steps, and you will have a salon-quality manicure in minutes.
It is important that when you share dip powders with your friends, you sprinkle the powder on instead of dipping. This will keep your powders clean and ensure that everyone has a fun, clean time. Simply sprinkle the powder onto the nail over a paper plate, then pour the excess back into the jar when you are done.
- Push Back Your Cuticles- Use your cuticle pusher to gently push back your cuticles. Make sure that you supply each of your friends with their own Grooming Kit. It is not sanitary to share—that's why we sell extras.
- Base Coat And Build- Apply the Base 1 from your NailBoo Kit to one nail. Then sprinkle the Build Powder over the nail and tap off the excess powder. Do the same process on every nail, and brush away any remaining excess powder.
- Base Coat And Color Powder- Apply the Base Coat liquid to each nail again. This time, add the color powder of your choice. Do this for each nail, and then brush the excess powder off. Repeat this process twice to create two layers of gorgeous color.
- Activator Coat- Apply Activator 2 from your NailBoo Kit to each nail, and wait for it to dry - around two minutes. The Activator gives you that durable manicure that you’re looking for.
- File And Buff- After your coat of Activator has dried, buff the tops of all of your nails.
- Repeat Steps Three And Four Again- Apply a layer of Activator and wait two more minutes. Then buff again to ensure that smooth finish.
- Top Coat- Apply Top 3 onto each nail. Wait for a few minutes. Then you can apply a second layer. With this step, you’re making sure that your nails will last with that beautiful shine that powder is known for.
With dip powder, you will have a blast treating your friends to a spa manicure that looks fantastic and lasts for weeks. Once it is time for a fresh set of nails, you’ll be ready with all the tools you need to host another mani party whenever you want. Dip manicures are great for spa parties for teens, bridal parties, or just friends who enjoy a good manicure.
After Your Manis Are Done
Once you are done with everyone’s manicures, then you are free to do whatever you want. That's the great part about a manicure that dries instantly. Once you're finished, your nails are instantly dry. No more waiting around for polish to dry while you try not to touch anything for hours.
This quick-drying effect makes dip manicures perfect for a spa manicure party. You can have fun applying a stunning manicure then move on to other activities right after without worrying about ruining your hard work. So give everyone a fresh set, then party on!
Dip manicures are the best way to get long-lasting, salon-quality results from the comfort of your home for a fraction of the price. So treat yourself and your friends to a spa manicure day they won’t forget. Who knows, it may become your regular nail routine.
Dip powders are easy to apply and will save you thousands of dollars compared to pricey trips to the salon. Bring the salon to your home with fun spa day extras like face masks, gossip magazines, and spa day drinks. With a little bit of creativity, your at-home spa day will be more fun and a lot cheaper than taking everyone to the salon.
With 58 vibrant shades and all the supplies you need, let Nailboo be your one-stop shop for a spa manicure party you’ll never forget!